PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is BOSCCO SP. Z O.O,
ul. Międzyborska 15/23, 04-041 Warsaw, NIP:1133059955 (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Administrator in writing, by post to the Administrator’s address indicated above. Providing Personal Data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to submit a order.
GROUNDS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”), i.e .:
1) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party, as well as for the marketing of own goods and services.
2) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular tax and financial reporting obligations;
3) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, in particular: enabling the exchange of information necessary to perform the contract, as well as determining, investigation, defense of claims, and direct marketing of our services and products.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Administrator in writing, by post to the Administrator’s address indicated above
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data obtained from you may be transferred to entities processing them on our behalf, in particular an accounting office, law firm and entities providing
for us, IT services, carriers, forwarders, courier brokers, payment service providers electronic.Some IT service providers whose products (programs) are used by us
Administrator, store data in the cloud, including transferring it to third countries. The administrator pays attention to the fact that these are entities that ensure an adequate level of protection on the basis of a decision
European Commission, in particular on the basis of standard contractual clauses, or that the transfer of data to third countries takes place under the conditions of applying appropriate or appropriate safeguards.
The User may also express a separate consent to receive commercial, advertising and marketing information from the Controller. The User may resign from receiving them at any time.
The Controller processes or may process the following of the User’s Personal Data, which the User provides voluntarily upon order Submission: name, e-mail addresses, phone number.
PERIOD WHILE DATA WILL BE KEEPING
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after this period:
1) until the expiry of the limitation periods specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (generally 3 years);
2) selected data, the storage of which is required by the provisions of the tax law and the Accounting Act, will be stored for the periods of time specified in the relevant provisions (as a rule, 5 years).
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof;
2) the right to rectify (correct) personal data;
3) the right to request the deletion of personal data (“the right to be forgotten”);
4) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
5) the right to object to the processing of data due to your special situation or to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
6) the right to data portability.
7) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (“President of the Personal Data Protection Office”). Below are the contact details enabling communication with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office:
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, as we will process them in IT systems. As part of data processing, we can use methods involving automated decision making, including profiling. Profiling is an automatic analysis or forecast of a given person’s behavior on the Online Store website for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The shop does not collect any information automatically except for the one in cookie files.
- Cookie files ("cookies") are IT data, including but not limited to text files stored on the end device of the Shop User, which are applied when using the Store website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, storage duration on the end device and their unique number.
- The entity placing the cookie files on the User's end device and getting access to them is the Shop operator.
- Cookie files are used to:
- adapt the Shop website content to the User's preferences and optimise the website use; the files enable e.g. to recognise the Shop User's device and display the website in a way relevant to their customised needs;
- create statistics which help to understand how the Shop Users use the website which enables to improve its structure and content.
- Two basic cookie files are used in the Shop: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User's end device until the User leaves the website or switches off the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time stipulated in the cookie file parameters or until deleted by the User.
- The following cookie files are used in the Shop:
- "required" cookie files enabling to use the services available within the Shop, e.g. authorising cookie files used for services requiring authorisation within the Shop;
- cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. to detect abuse with respect to authorisation within the Shop;
- "efficiency" cookie files, enabling to collect information on the way the Shop website is used;
- "functional" cookie files, enabling to "remember" the User's settings and customise the User interface e.g. with respect to the selected language or region which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- "advertising" cookie file, enabling to provide the Users with advertising content better matched to their interests.
- Frequently, the software used to browse websites (Internet browser) permits to store the cookie files by default in the User's end device. Shop Users may change their settings with respect to cookie files any time. The settings may be modified especially to block the automatic file admission in the browser settings or inform the Shop User about each and every case of their placement. The detailed information about the possibilities and methods of cookie file handling is available in the software settings (of the Internet browser).
- The Shop Operator informs that any limitations to the cookie file use may affect certain functionalities on the Shop website.
- Cookie files placed on the Shop User's end device may be used also by the advertisers or partners cooperating with the Shop operator.
- For more information on cookie files, see www.allaboutcookies.org or the "Help" section in the Internet browser menu.